Digital Foodie is a global software company specialized in retail business. We provide a Connected Commerce SaaS platform for retailers to run their operations online. The platform is created by our industry experts and technology specialists. We work closely with our retail customers to support their growth.
In Finland, we’ve built the engine serving over 1 million shoppers using S Group’s grocery services (e.g., kauppakassi.fi). In addition to the development of our award-winning commerce platform, we help our customers with their data, online marketing and picking optimization.
We are looking for to Technologist to drive our future customer and technology Innovations:
Check this out. Could this key role in our company be interesting for you?
- You enjoy working with future technologies and retail, such as voice interfaces and IoT.
- You get inspired when showcasing the demos to customers.
- You value human interaction, relentless improvement, and learning over rigid processes and controls.
- You prefer startup culture over a large enterprise.
- Working closely with people in the company and with customers makes you happy
Your responsibilities would include at least:
- Implementing demoable technology showcases.
- Customer demos and responsibility of our demo environment .
- Being part of driving our developer community and tools, such as community website.
- As a user driving our developer documentation and requirements.
As an Technologist, you will report to our Head of Studio and work closely with our self-organizing Engineering and customer teams.
We think the following skills, will ensure your success in the role:
- Ability and urge to learn quickly
- Basic full stack and good front end development skills
- Some experience in service design
- Ability to work with API’s economies, including our Foodie API but also others
- Understanding of Retail business is a benefit
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com.