Senior Full Stack Developer
Digital Foodie is a global software company specialized in retail business. We provide a Connected Commerce SaaS platform for retailers to run their operations online. The platform is created by our industry experts and technology specialists in Helsinki, Montreal, San Francisco, and Tallinn. We work closely with our retail customers to support their growth.
In Finland, we’ve built the engine serving over 1 million shoppers using S Group’s grocery services (e.g., kauppakassi.fi). In addition to the development of our award-winning commerce platform, we help our customers with their data, online marketing and picking optimization.
We are looking for Senior Full Stack Developer
Check this out. Could this key role in our company be interesting for you?
- You understand the native cloud’s possibilities and caveats
- You enjoy creating new services for connected commerce
- You see yourself mastering native cloud and microservices standards and requirements in this quickly evolving environment
- You prefer startup culture over a large enterprise and like working with latest technologies
- Working closely with people in the company and with customers makes you happy
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will (at least):
- Develop, maintain, and document our Fulfillment, Core, or Commerce Microservices and API’s
- Write unit tests, and maintain our CI pipeline
- Peer review other developers’ code, and handle pull requests
- Design, implement, and own one or more of our Fulfillment, Core, or Consumer Microservices
- Self-organize your and your team’s work together with the team lead
- Support your team’s transition from our cloud native Stable architecture (AWS, API oriented, Ruby, Backbone.js) to cloud native Edge architecture (Kubernetes, Microservices, Golang, ReactJS)
On the long term we want to offer you a professional development path, which could consist of the following:
- Become a mentor or coach and maintain a good mentor practices at Digital Foodie
- Coach and create practices for our engineering teams
- Take on a technical team of your own
- Become a tech evangelist on ReactJS, Golang or Microservices
- Take ownership of a part of our architecture
These are provided as initial ideas, actual new paths can and will be tailored to align with your and the company’s plans and goals.
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com.