Agile Program Manager / Release Train Engineer
Digital Foodie is a global software company specialized in retail business. We provide a Connected Commerce SaaS platform for retailers to run their operations online. The platform is created by our industry experts and technology specialists in Helsinki, Montreal, San Francisco, and Tallinn. We work closely with our retail customers to support their growth.
In Finland, we’ve built the engine serving over 1 million shoppers using S Group’s grocery services (e.g., kauppakassi.fi). In addition to the development of our award-winning commerce platform, we help our customers with their data, online marketing and picking optimization.
We are looking for Agile Program Manager / Release Train Engineer
Check this out. Could this key role in our company be interesting for you?
- You enjoy coaching and driving Lean/Agile practices
- You value human interaction, relentless improvement, and learning over rigid processes and controls
- You see yourself mastering SAFe and Lean methodologies
- You prefer startup culture over a large enterprise and like working with latest technologies
- Working closely with people in the company and with customers makes you happy
Digital Foodie is looking for an Agile Program Manager / SAFe RTE to create clarity, alignment, and traction between our Research and Development programs, Strategic partner operations and Engineering efforts.
As an Agile Program manager, you will work collaboratively with our self-organizing R&D Teams, partner facing Professional Services, our Portfolio team and our VPs of Services and Engineering. As a SAFe RTE you will be driving our value delivery through Agile Release Trains and value streams. You will resolve train level impediments, steer the creation of PI’s, and work as a coach and a servant leader, enabling our efforts to build and maintain pull-based production processes for the Portfolio and Engineering teams.
We think the following skills, while not a must-have, will ensure your success in the role:
- Experience and certifications of SAFe practices
- Ability to apply Lean/Agile knowledge and tools to create value
- Will to foster relentless improvement
- Track record of managing Agile programs or SAFe Release Trains
- Project management knowledge and experience
- Understanding the Connected Commerce and Retail business domains
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.